Rustic Rosemary Roasted PotatoesBy: Sheila Reynolds
This beautifully simple rosemary roasted potatoes recipe is a great way to compliment any meal. They go just as well with a side of chicken for dinner or scrambled eggs for breakfast. Going the extra mile and adding in the garlic and rosemary make all the difference.
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- Olive oil or Sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper
- Several sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. In a large bowl, add the potatoes, garlic, and enough olive oil or sunflower oil to coat. Toss to combine. Season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Brush a baking sheet with additional olive oil or sunflower oil. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer and top with a handful of fresh rosemary springs. Roast, turning once, for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, garnish with additional rosemary, and serve.